Charr Siege Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charr Siege Investigation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treasure Hunting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yessi
Admin
Yessi

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Hey guys,

I wanna do a (second) treasure run with the guild and whoever wants to come along. Basically I run/guide everyone to all 12 of the hidden treasures. We get money/goldies/diamonds/rubies/sapphires/onyx gemstones, so everyone is happy!

I wanna know if anyone wants to come along? The reason I do this in december is because the treasures refill themselves every 6 weeks and me, Pally and Glory did this run a few weeks ago. Around december 18th I'm sure ours will be filled again aswell.

You need the following outposts in Nightfall only*:

Beknur Harbor (1)
Kodlonu Hamlet (1)
Sunspear Sanctuary (2)
Kodonur Crossroads (1)
Tihark Orchard (1)
The Kodash Bazaar (1)
Dasha Vestibule (1)
Remains of Sahlahja (1)
The Mouth of Torment (1)
Gate of Pain (1)
Gate of Fear (1)

*If you miss one or a few outposts it's okay, but you won't be able to get that treasure which means you'll have to wait for us to do that one, and afterwards you can join back in.

Basically what we do:
We have a team of max 8 players. We run/fight to the treasure (depending on how hard it is to reach and the level of the foes). After everyone clicked the treasure a certain amount of money will appear in their inventory and a random item will drop (see above for one of the few items you can get). After that I rush everyone to the next town and treasure and we repeat till we visited all 12 treasures.

Note: you don't need any keys to get these treasures!
Note Note: the more you open the treasures (so after 6/12/18/24 weeks) the less and less you get. But the first time you do it you will get around 20k and 12 goldies (or even rubies if you're lucky!) per character. So you can do this run PER 6 weeks PER character. I used to do all my accounts in 1 week, then waited another 6 weeks for the treasures to fill up, and then I did it again!

Hardmode/normalmode doesn't matter BTW.

All I want to know is what day you guys prefer and what time (and if you wanna come) AND GET FREE MONEY?
Friday december 16th
Saturday december 17th
Sunday december 18th

And what time? At night? Noon? 18:00? 20:00? (GMT+1)

Let me know! It's super easy and super fun and done in like 1 hour! Smile

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Treasure

Last edited by Yessi on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mia

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Sounds interesting!

Back to top Go down
Morefine
Morefine

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Nightfall... hmm...

WTB runner
Back to top Go down
Yessi
Admin
Yessi

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Morefine wrote:
Nightfall... hmm...

WTB runner

WTS PALLY

You know you can easily rush through NF in a day or 2 if you don't do extra storylines or quests or bonusses. You have another month to get there and you probably need to finish that campaign anyways for your titles? Very Happy

Cmon do it! The treasures will give you loads (even ruby's for your vabbian armor!) and it will only take 1 hour of your time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Swifty
Swifty

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Yessi wrote:
Morefine wrote:
Nightfall... hmm...

WTB runner

WTS PALLY

You know you can easily rush through NF in a day or 2 if you don't do extra storylines or quests or bonusses. You have another month to get there and you probably need to finish that campaign anyways for your titles? Very Happy

Cmon do it! The treasures will give you loads (even ruby's for your vabbian armor!) and it will only take 1 hour of your time! Smile

I'll come along Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morefine
Morefine

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Yessi wrote:
Morefine wrote:
Nightfall... hmm...

WTB runner

WTS PALLY

But.. but... those floating green exclamation marks! They are calling to me D:
Back to top Go down
Pally
Admin
Pally

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:28 pm

i can offer my service of helping thru NF for a certain price !

( ok i guess i will just get forced to help ! )

but i suck in pve tho , i always have yessi carrying me Sad
Back to top Go down
https://charrsiege.actieforum.com
Mia

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Ok sounded a fun idea...until I remembered I deleted all my pve characters ... in my I hate GW phase.

I have a new lvl 20 pve monk, if anyone is rushing through NightFall I will come too with my monk.

Let me know.

Mia I love you

Back to top Go down
Yessi
Admin
Yessi

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Rush them guys you have 4 weeks!
Back to top Go down
Yessi
Admin
Yessi

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Cmon guys remember!!!
Back to top Go down
Morefine
Morefine

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:31 pm

I need to start playing GW again D:
Back to top Go down
Yessi
Admin
Yessi

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:39 am

I need to start studying again...
Back to top Go down
Pally
Admin
Pally

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:55 am

i dunno what i should start doing Sad
Back to top Go down
Yessi
Admin
Yessi

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:21 pm

How about starting with this:

1. First do all missions in Normal Mode (mission+bonus+masters) only in Tyria, Cantha and NF (save eotn for later!!! I did this too cause it's too complicated to start with it now)
2. After you've done every possible mission fully, you should start doing every Zaishen Vanquish and Zaishen Mission every day. If you want to do more than 1 VQ or Mission a day you could always do more! This way you get extra rewards for the quests. Like Copper Coins (at the end you'll trade these for Zkeys or money which will make you richer! I would trade 1 gold for 14k instead of 1zkey cause .. hello!)
3. Just keep doing the ZVQ and ZM every day and extra if you want, and you'll have your titles in no time!
4. In the meanwhile equip a cap sig and (ESPECIALLY IN TYRIA) check what boss spawns in that mission and cap it there. Especially in Tyria cause some Tyrian lites are ONLY mission spawn. Like Migraine I think? I don't know. There's one mesmer boss at the end of Hells Pricipice and you DONT want to do that mission, and then redo it AGAIN for the elite and spend another 15 minutes getting to the friggin end for JUST a skill! Same with Vanquishing. Like; Mineral Springs. It's way too annoying to get all the way there to VQ and then come back again to cap. Cause some bosses spawn at the very end!

Or you could always uh... Make a pre char? Doa? Nicholas? Vaettir? Fow? Wik? Save up Trade Contracts?

Juz saying
Back to top Go down
Pally
Admin
Pally

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Yessi wrote:
How about starting with this:

1. First do all missions in Normal Mode (mission+bonus+masters) only in Tyria, Cantha and NF (save eotn for later!!! I did this too cause it's too complicated to start with it now)
2. After you've done every possible mission fully, you should start doing every Zaishen Vanquish and Zaishen Mission every day. If you want to do more than 1 VQ or Mission a day you could always do more! This way you get extra rewards for the quests. Like Copper Coins (at the end you'll trade these for Zkeys or money which will make you richer! I would trade 1 gold for 14k instead of 1zkey cause .. hello!)
3. Just keep doing the ZVQ and ZM every day and extra if you want, and you'll have your titles in no time!
4. In the meanwhile equip a cap sig and (ESPECIALLY IN TYRIA) check what boss spawns in that mission and cap it there. Especially in Tyria cause some Tyrian lites are ONLY mission spawn. Like Migraine I think? I don't know. There's one mesmer boss at the end of Hells Pricipice and you DONT want to do that mission, and then redo it AGAIN for the elite and spend another 15 minutes getting to the friggin end for JUST a skill! Same with Vanquishing. Like; Mineral Springs. It's way too annoying to get all the way there to VQ and then come back again to cap. Cause some bosses spawn at the very end!

Or you could always uh... Make a pre char? Doa? Nicholas? Vaettir? Fow? Wik? Save up Trade Contracts?

Juz saying

Ye i should start farming them titles D: ( no more chars tho.. im full off them D: 14 slots !!! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Treasure Hunting Empty

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charr Siege Investigation :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: